View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #143 (permalink)
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun941 View Post
I vote to skip preseason.. it's taking to long to get out of preseason.. We should be doing 2 matches a week
Quote:
Originally Posted by dittomax10 View Post
I agree, its not really that important either.

And Tman, sorry I havent been able to play you this weekend but I've benn really busy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
I vote that we don't. I will be out of town this week so by the time Friday rolls around, we will be into the season. If you don't want to play preseason, just don't play them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
don't skip the pre-season.
Preseason will not be skipped. If everyone would do their part and communicate with me on your preseason plans we could have possibly been done with it, I've sent multiple messages and party invites with ZERO response from some of you.Check off "Advance" in your checklist and that will let me know you are done with the weeks events or a simple message "hey im not interested in preseason" will help me when reviewing the weeks schedule to advance it. The success of this league will be up to EVERYONE getting their games in and communicating with one another, I am simply the facilitator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
Also how do Draft picks come into play when trading
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i would assume it's whatever.

i thought the 5 ovr trade limit only stuck to cpu trades, but since those are off, trades with other users should be whatever both parties agree to so long as there isn't obvious collusion (i.e. I trade all of my stars to a team for a few scrubs).
Quote:
Originally Posted by theautographkid View Post
Yeah, I kinda have to agree with this. I'm making a trade with someone, and I offered a draft pick, (that wasn't all), and I thought the trade was fair. Now it's just wait and see if he likes it
The trades rule is in place for user trades and due to the fact that there is no transaction history anymore(that I'm aware of) this is a way to hopefully prevent any bogus trades from happening. Trades for picks will be strictly up to the users involved in trade, unless someone has a better idea on how to incorporate them into the current rating points system.

Once we get going and I see that the majority of you are legit players and not out to screw up the league then at that time I would consider removing the trade rules altogether.