View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #126 (permalink)
gamboooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowe12 View Post
You can write me a 10,000 word essay if you like, but you're still missing the point. Its against the law to agree to a contract with a minor. If anything should go wrong when b/s/t with one, you're at risk because of the laws in this country. Therefore, why can't there be an emblem in peoples profiles showing they are under 18? That way people KNOW the risk before doing the transaction. Then its up to people to choose if they want to deal with the minor or not is all I'm saying. There's no wasting time in asking someone their age...the emblem is there if they are underaged, its not if they are 18+. I don't see the issue in that being a bad idea.

As far as the OP...it does not matter if they use DC or insurance until an issue arises with the transaction (buyer doesn't receive card). I am generalizing, but the times that has happened to me, its always been a minor sending the card. I just think some of the younger guys should be educated on the mailing and paypal shipping processes.
It is not against the law to contract with a minor. I explained it in my 10,000 word essay.