View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #479 (permalink)
Cujobyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igman7 View Post
Wow, some of the most off base comments about a card company that I have ever seen. CZ has stated that they want to be very careful when raising production as to not produce a watered down product that will hold no value.

As to dropping autos to one a box, that would make the product less desirable. Doubling the sketch count as well as increasing production? Sure, if you want to get lower quality sketches (IF you could get the images approved) as your 1-2 per case hit.

Comparing the company which has been churning out hit product after hit product with "Dick" McWilliam and his illegal tactics is simply moronic, especially when they are passing up on more money to keep the products limited and collectable.
"Again, I made the mistake that CZE was a company that actually cared about collectors and made products that people wanted, all while making a profit that they do deserve. This tells me that they just want to F*** with people with a big smirk on their faces."

Seriously Madbacker? You want to know what the Walking Dead cards would be like if Rittenhouse produced them?? Over flooded, and tanking in price, just like Game of thrones/True Blood did. I like Ritten as much as the next collector, but seriously majority of their cards are not "collectible" in any sense of the word. I waited 3 weeks for True blood to tank, and scooped up 90% of the autos for $5 a piece. I have a master set that cost me $600-700 now. I still like their cards, but seriously.

Maybe I'm in the minority though. I love most of crypto's products. The ONLY problem Cryptozoic has faced, and admitted, is their "collation". Collation for Fringe and Vampire Diaries are awful. Thankfully Season 1 of W.D. was very good. I hope it's as good for season 2.

Last edited by Cujobyte; 09-07-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote