View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #99 (permalink)
samoan3d

Now that we are accepting payments and getting closer to being paid up for the 1st month, I think it is a good time to start the conversation back up on what products to break. It is completely up to Catfish to choose what to break the 1st month, but I believe he has decided to random the list of options submitted through the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishhedberg View Post
Yeah, the idea is to use $650 or as close as possible per month. I would usually recommend a +/- $10. Anything left over goes to the championship pool.

The cases sound fine to me. I personally am more of a mixed box kind of guy.
Any suggestions though will go onto the list for randomization, so you guys keep em coming.

Given the rapid fire of ideas thrown out in the first few pages, I think it would be a good idea to reset and start the list fresh. Limit it to one submission per spot. If you like someone's break idea, then you could "vote" by submitting the same idea thus putting it in the random again. If you are in for multiple spots, then you could cast your vote for each spot you are in (since you are paying multiple times, you should be able to be represented with each spot). This gives every spot a chance to have equal voice in the decision.

What does everyone think of this idea?

If we decide to do this, here is my official submission for my "vote" for 1st break:

2007 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Baseball Hobby Box : $158.95
2008 Topps Triple Threads Baseball Hobby Box : $189.95
2x 2010 Bowman Platinum Baseball Hobby Box : $114.95
2011 Topps Tier One Baseball Hobby Box : $74.95

Total: $653.75

Let's have fun and keep this league going!
samoan3d is offline   Reply With Quote