View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #59 (permalink)
nhsportsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddy Collector View Post
I love how you use " " referring to things I have supposedly said.

I NEVER once said a buyer is "Stupid" if they get taken, I said it is there responsibility to do their research. If you get taken without doing your research then are you at fault? Youre damn right you are.

I NEVER once stated "it makes no sense to warn other community members of scamming", what I said was why do "potential fake autographs" need to be brought up? If seller "XYZ AUTOGRAPH SALES" has been linked to selling fakes, then by all means, OUT THEM. Buy by outting someone based on an opinion and not fact is baseless.
You really just don't get it, do you?

Do you not realize what you're saying? How can you lay all the blame on the consumer for buying something that is fake, and lay no blame on the seller that is committing a crime?! Honestly, sir, before I was questioning your intelligence, now I'm convinced you're just too foolish to understand what you're saying. I'm not mad at you for it, I just pity how senselessly and foolishly you must go through life.

Please, allow me to educate you on something - a forum is a place where people who have similar interests can 'gather' to discuss relevant topics, and share their opinions of things. You have come onto our forum and said we should not express our opinions about potential scammers. Do you truly not see the foolishness of this?
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME

nhsportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote