View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 AM   #672 (permalink)
icancu202

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
Last week BO offered me 1500 a case and told me to paypal them. So, they have their allocations and are ready to take pre-orders. BO is just holding onto the product from consumers frequenting their site but if you contact them about it they have no problem quoting their crazy pre-order price.
Blowout is really sketchy...They apparently had allocations all along and basically "lied" to anyone who e-mailed them. These cards were supposed to go up for sale for an undisclosed price well over a week ago, as I was told...yet where are they after all of this time? And lastly, when I questioned if they would sell me a case, they responded with "just boxes now", yet they offer that case elsewhere. How do they truthfully expect us to react when they do things like this. I know most of this was already brought up but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. Plus, I feel as though most of us have moved on and purchased boxes and even cases, elsewhere. Blowout certainly made a bad business decision by losing a few potential customers that they once had. Shame.
icancu202 is offline   Reply With Quote