View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #673 (permalink)
t2554

Quote:
Originally Posted by icancu202 View Post
Blowout is really sketchy...They apparently had allocations all along and basically "lied" to anyone who e-mailed them. These cards were supposed to go up for sale for an undisclosed price well over a week ago, as I was told...yet where are they after all of this time? And lastly, when I questioned if they would sell me a case, they responded with "just boxes now", yet they offer that case elsewhere. How do they truthfully expect us to react when they do things like this. I know most of this was already brought up but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. Plus, I feel as though most of us have moved on and purchased boxes and even cases, elsewhere. Blowout certainly made a bad business decision by losing a few potential customers that they once had. Shame.
Pretty much what it looked like they were doing all along but some people wanted to defend them/believe they would do the right thing (because these are their boards?). Dave and Adam's look like angels right now for at least offering a decent amount for pre-sale at a good price (you can be sure they are holding the rest back for the price surge, but again, at least they made SOME available to us).
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote