2012 Topps Tier One Random Team Break
This is a TEAM break. There will be 30 spots. You will get every card from your team. I the host will not be in this break. This is a random team break. I will ask mod to random user list 4 times and team list 4 times.
If you live outside the U.S, Send me a pm before joining thank you.
Case cost $1,514.95/30 = $50.50
Shipping/Supplies $3 = 53.50
Paypal Fees 53.50 * .029 + .30 = $1.76
Lets go with 55.25 and additional 53.75
Configuration: 12 boxes per master case*. 1 pack per box. 3 cards per pack.
*Each master case contains Two 6-box inner cases.
Topps Tier One Baseball returns in 2012 with a whole new configuration and added content including Autograph Relics, 1/1 Bat Knob Cards, and Cut Signatures.
- Every 4th pack includes a Bonus Relic Card!
- Every 12-count case guarantees: 1 Top Tier Autograph Card
- Every single and dual-subject autograph card is signed DIRECTLY ON-CARD!
- NEW! Clear Rookie Reprint Autographs
- NEW! Autographed Relic Cards
- NEW! 1/1 Bat Knobs
ALL-NEW PACK GUARANTEES:
1 Crowd Pleaser Autograph or multi-Auto or Auto Relic or Cut Signature
1 On the Rise Autograph and 1 Relic #'d to 399 or less.
Every single and dual-subject autograph card is signed DIRECTLY ON-CARD!
Top Tier Autographs
The best of all time will sign directly on-card. Sequentially numbered no higher than 99. Signed in blue ink.
On the Rise Autographs
75 young up-and-comers will sign directly on-card. Sequentially numbered no higher than 399. Signed in blue ink.
Crowd Pleaser Autographs
75 of the most popular players in the game will sign directly on-card. Sequentially numbered no higher than 299. Signed in blue ink.
NEW! Autograph Parallels:
All Top Tier, On The Rise, and Crowd Pleaser Autographs will have the following parallels.
- White Ink Autographs - Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Silver Ink Autographs - Sequentially numbered to 10.
- Gold Ink Autographs - Numbered 1/1.
NEW! Clear Rookie Reprint Autographs
10 reprints of classic rookie cards like you've never seen them before - on clear plastic stock! Signed directly on-card and sequentially numbered to 25.
5 cards featuring classic pairings and on-card autographs of both subjects. Sequentially numbered to 25.
4 cards featuring three stars with a common bond. Sequentially numbered to 10.
25 cards featuring vintage autographs. Numbered 1/1.
NEW! AUTOGRAPHED RELIC CARDS
Autographed Top Shelf Relics
25 active and retired stars featuring an autograph and a relic. Sequentially numbered to 99.
Dual Patch Parallel
A parallel with two patches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.
Triple Patch Parallel
A parallel where all three relics are patches. Numbered 1/1.
Autographed Prodigious Patches
10 active and retired superstars with a jumbo patch relic and an on-card autograph. Sequentially numbered to 10.
Top Shelf Relics
Over 60 active and retired stars. Sequentially numbered to 399.
Dual Swatch Parallel
A parallel with two swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 99.
Triple Swatch Parallel
A parallel with three swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.
25 active and retired superstars with a jumbo patch relic. Sequentially numbered to 10.
NEW! 1/1 Bat Knobs 100 unique cards featuring a game-used bat knob from superstars both active and retired. Numbered 1/1.
With new autograph relics, new autograph parallels, new 1/1 bat knob cards, and guaranteed superstar collation, Topps Tier One Baseball raises the bar once again!
Additional notes and information
1. I live in California so it will take 4 days to get here if ordered on monday
2. I will film it live via blogtv
3. If you hit a card worth more than 250 I will ask for $$ for insurance
4. If we hit a card with multiple teams on it I will ask what the owners of the teams, what they want to do about deciding who gets it.
5. I will give list to a mod to random for us.
6. I will get cards out asap
7. Please pay within 48 hours of break going active
8. Have FUN!!!!!
9. Suscribe to the thread to make life easier.
10. You can't sell spots outside the break, keep it inside the break please.
4 spots remaining
Last edited by CMpunk13; 10-08-2012 at 10:45 PM.