View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
Zacky1053's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 22,699

Originally Posted by DaveTaplin View Post
It is something that is spinning and comes to a dead stop. Sounds like wood on wood, or plastic on plastic.
I'd say it's wood and like you said something that you can get moving very fast for a split second before resisting and coming back to a dead stop.
If you put “the” and “IRS” together, it spells “theirs”.
Zacky1053 is offline   Reply With Quote