Thread: Daniel00?????
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #37 (permalink)
Sean1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel00 View Post
I refunded him. STFU about it.

I'm still wondering how this deal directly effected anybody except Sean in the first place.. But then again, I give too much credit to people. A lot of you guys have nothing better to do than monitor the "Member Sales/Trade Feedback" threads.. get a life ffs.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND ON THE PAYMENT YET, IT IS HELD

PAYPAL IS HOLDING THE REFUND UNTIL OCTOBER 9th ACCORDING TO PAYPAL

I will have handed Daniel $80 to use for 2 weeks before I get it back at this point (actually more than two weeks, almost pushing three), and he somehow is trying to put this on me when he already said he had it packed up and would have it out the other day (again, didn't get shipped out)

The sad part is I went about this as delicately as possible, if you had never told me someone died I wouldn't have given you the time I did and you're insinuating in some way this is my fault at all... New: IT ISNT... The thing is I recently had my grandmother pass away, I was crying by her bedside but the next few days after that other than the funeral were... quite normal... I bought one of my biggest card deals ever shortly after her death and if I didn't move on I very likely wouldn't be here today buying as much as I am. At this point Daniel, after

Date:
Oct 2, 2012
Time:
17:42:52 PDT
Pending until Tuesday, October 9, 2012 What's this?
1 (844) CASH - 001
Seanbassikcards.com

Last edited by Sean1125; 10-03-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Sean1125 is offline   Reply With Quote