View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
tajikey
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
Majority of the board knows mine:

Renigged on a huge deal on this site with one of the best buying members on the site

PayPal was already in my account then I refunded the next day and took a bigger offer after I woke up to that bigger offer. At the time all that mattered was the amount extra I was going to be getting.

I have felt the rath of the mob and it has effected selling on this site since. I wish I could take it back but it's way to late for that now. If I could take it all back I would in a heart beat.

***if by some chance I would "win" this contest I would like the package to go to a member in the Service that is currently in either Korea, Japan, or deployed away from his/her family****
Hats off to you, Army, took a pair to admit to this!

I'll add one of my own. When I was a kid, my dad and I were big into collecting. He was an assistant manager of a grocery store, and was in charge of ordering non-grocery merchandise for the store. Because we collected, he would order sports cards. When they'd get a shipment in, he and I would weigh the packs on the produce scale to see which ones had the Mickey Mantle Chrome inserts that have that protective plastic coating. The packs were heavier, if only slightly, and 9 times out of 10, the Mantle was in there.

Whenever I read the new packsearcher stories of our favorite Wal-Mart and Target shoppers, I feel a sense of shame set in, but know that was many years ago, at a time before this hobby had game-used and autos.

NEVER AGAIN!

Last edited by tajikey; 10-04-2012 at 05:38 PM.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote