View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
TheBurg

I'm not proud of what I did, but kind of proud that I thought of this. Would not do it again if I could go back in time. I had to create a comic book on Word for school. This was right when schools were getting all tech-savvy, but there were still a lot of loopholes in using technology for school. (Example: My email wasn't working for some reason, IDK why, I'm not very good with computers, so I couldn't open the file and do my homework. Nowadays, that's clearly BS) It was the night before it was due and I had barely started. Instead of owning up to the work and finishing it, I loaded up the document with as many pictures as I could, so that saving it would take a couple seconds. I proceeded to force my computer to shut down right in the middle of the save. I corrupted the file. The next day, I showed my teacher and even the school's IT tech guy, and both thought I was unlucky and my hard work had been destroyed. I was given another week, and only had to write the story, not create the comic. I still feel bad about it to this day.