View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
mrchipz

Default No need to ask if this is a steal.... THIS IS A STEAL!

Ever see all the threads on here of people asking if what they got was a steal??

well this isnt one of those threads, THIS IS A STEAL.

so i go to one of my comic shops yesterday and im browsing the back issues.

im in a long cabinet looking under "c" for some old silver age captain america comics.

i go threw them and at the very back mixed in between captain america issues i think 170-190 i find not 1 not 2 not 3 but FOUR of these bagged and boarded mint condition never even opened.

oh and the best part is they were marked for.......... get ready..... .25 each.

yes you read that right a freaking quarter each!!! dont ask me how.

so i grabbed all 4 with the quickness and went to the register thinking they must have known these were marked wrong and the guy says man we had those sitting in there for years we marked them down like 2 years ago finally someone is buying these.

im thinking they got lost between the captain america comics and no one ever knew they were there.

i was just astonished on the inside.

needless to say i came home for a total of $1.08 including tax with 4 of these bagged and boarded litterally 9.8 condition!

one of the most underrated modern books right now in my opinion.

[IMG][/IMG]

Oh and if you dont know what this is it has the preview for the walking dead in it a like 5 page preview 1st appearance of the walking dead... they sell for about $60 each on the bay.
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote