View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
raiderguy10

Quote:
Originally Posted by roc21 View Post
i have to ask..because i do ttm....i sent out 50 2 months ago, so far im at 22 successes/ 1 failure...
do you have a knowledge of who signs and who doesnt and return times or are you just sending out to the player c/o team for any requests you get..i gotta say if thats the case thats not right......if someone gives you a list of players, do you charge them and send them all out regardless of who the player is, or do you tell them, "this guy doesnt sign" so i wont send to him..hence your not charging people for nothing.....???
Not to but in, but I think your best bet is to look here:

TTM Auto - Blowout Cards Forums

and here:

SportsCollectors.Net - Sports Autograph Resource and Community

Even if others have successes, Josie shouldn't be responsible for someone who doesn't sign. It's not up to her who signs and who doesn't. But for $3, to have a handwritten letter (which should up your success rate), and not have to worry about the cards/stamps is a da*n good deal IMHO. It should be up to you who you want to risk sending to - to put Josie in that spot for bascially making a buck a letter is ridiculous. I think it's crazy she takes her time to even TRY and research if someone signs for you. If you have to ask - do the research yourself first before even contacting her.

SHE'S DOING THIS FOR A BUCK A PIECE GUYS - YOU CAN GOOGLE IF THEY SIGN AS EASY AS SHE CAN.
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote