View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
roc21

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
Not to but in, but I think your best bet is to look here:

TTM Auto - Blowout Cards Forums

and here:

SportsCollectors.Net - Sports Autograph Resource and Community

Even if others have successes, Josie shouldn't be responsible for someone who doesn't sign. It's not up to her who signs and who doesn't. But for $3, to have a handwritten letter (which should up your success rate), and not have to worry about the cards/stamps is a da*n good deal IMHO. It should be up to you who you want to risk sending to - to put Josie in that spot for bascially making a buck a letter is ridiculous. I think it's crazy she takes her time to even TRY and research if someone signs for you. If you have to ask - do the research yourself first before even contacting her.

SHE'S DOING THIS FOR A BUCK A PIECE GUYS - YOU CAN GOOGLE IF THEY SIGN AS EASY AS SHE CAN.
yea, i have a thread on the ttm forum...
i hear ya, didnt want to come across as attacking, i just think she should know and inform...i mean, i know of about 30+ definites in football.if someone gives her $3 and says," i want tom brady"...well thats a waste of $ and time.. cause your not getting an autograph ttm from him...but hey, more power to ya, making $2(not 1) to write a note....just my opinion, not looking to start a war over this