Thread: Daniel00?????
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #84 (permalink)
37Jetson

If you are lying about your Grandpa dying (as your excuse to not ship within 3 weeks) I can assure you that Satan will be making reservations for you in Hell. My BS detector has been pegged for days while watching this thread. I could be wrong, but all of the holes in your story make it seem pretty clear what you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel00 View Post
Wow man I'll personally f*&%ing invite you. My grandpa has visitation at the funeral home on Friday starting at 3 pm for family 6pm for public. He will be buried Saturday. He has been battling lung cancer for a long time now. within the past week went into a sleeping coma, never woke up. DIED. And you still want to be an A$*hole about a freakin package potentially being shipped 1 week after the purchase date. Give it a break already. Sh1t happens and thats all there is to it.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote