View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Gibberish

I forwarded this to Dexter, he promptly replied

What do I need to know to become a _____? (whatever profession or career you are in)
Serial Killer

What skills and strengths allowed you to be picked over everyone else?
I wouldn't say I was picked. However strengths would be the inability to feel emotion unless I am killing,being desensitized to the human condition and please for mercy

Greatest challenge in your job?
Getting that damned needled to go in the 1st time.

What should I do to prepare for this job?
Wow...this is a tough one. I would think the ability to be steadfast would be the most critical skill to have if you do not have a natural sociopath mindset. I would think convincing yourself that your actions are right and true would be the only way to push into this career field as Average Joe

Qualities they look in, in your position?
The generalized consensus is called the "Trinty". these are 3 traits they feel are always present in a serial killer.
High I.Q.
Abuse of Animals
Speech issues while growing up.
The 3rd is sometimes implemented with Bed wetting or Fire fascination...they should call it the pentagon of Serial killers,but the socio-policial implications and confusion may cause problems.
While I liked camp fires, I cannot recall being a bed wetter

What made you successful?
My motto....Don;t stop till they drop !

How did you find the job?
I fell into it when I killed my 1st person as a youth.

Do you have any suggestions for me on where to look for a similar job?
Florida is always good but new York may work well as well. California is too played out to the point you might end up bumping into others in our field of work.

Strategies you used to get your job?
Vigilance,determination and a "give em hell" attitude..or send them to hell attitude,either or.
Do you love your job?
Love...love is an emotion. I would say I get justification and satisfaction on a physical level.

anything else you want to add, you can.
Harry was a great cop here in Miami. He taught me how to think like one; he taught me how to cover my tracks. I'm a very neat monster. You should consider this option as well to be a better you !