View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
ebacardi2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauticamc2 View Post
Unfortunately if you don't have the paypal in hand then no deal was ever made. It sucks, but he's free to back out at anytime although in principal the deal was there.

Thanks for the heads up about this guy though.

The OP is a JA. We agreed on a deal and the same night(late) my dog was taking to the emergency room so I pm'd the OP and asked if I could get out(no paypal had been sent yet) since the bill was going to be extremely high he said "no problem" "hope your dog gets better" so fast forward to a few days ago. I see the same card(not his but same one) we had agreed to make a deal on(not his) and buy it(not even thinking twice that it is the same card that OP was selling) So OP see that I bought the card and thinks he can go and leave me negative feedback for a deal that he AGREED to let me back out of. I also said that he can see the bills if he wants, but no response. He is just be a dick for some reason.

I always pay immediately and feedback shows that, this OP is just jumping to his own conclusion. I would avoid OP if I were you because heaven forbid something happens to one of your kids,dogs whatever and you need to back out then he will leave a negative 3 weeks later if he happens to find out you got the item down the line someday.

Last edited by ebacardi2; 10-08-2012 at 04:43 PM.