View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #64 (permalink)
brentandbecca

paying someone to sort sets takes all $ direct from profits IMO

I get what I get on sets sorted because I do all the leg work as any case breaker does, they are basically paying you $15 a set PLUS extra $ for you to sort it, box it, ship it, stand by it

I have plenty of buyers that will pay $15 per UNSORTED SETS PRIOR to a release (not after as prices drop), but always ask myself why I would do that, some do, yes it saves time, but when the same guy will pay $22 per if sorted (and some guys only wanted them sorted by 1s...1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, etc...), I think shoot on 100 sets that is $700, and on 400 sets that is $2800

of course it is not always that way, but I realize on sets at least I get paid for doing the work so i don't want to pay someone to do that and what if they make mistakes and it costs you more in the end, or what if they steal, who knows

I am thankful for my wife and friend, they get all the food, drinks, and tv they can stand LOL, oh and cards
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0
brentandbecca is online now   Reply With Quote