View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #64 (permalink)

paying someone to sort sets takes all $ direct from profits IMO

I get what I get on sets sorted because I do all the leg work as any case breaker does, they are basically paying you $15 a set PLUS extra $ for you to sort it, box it, ship it, stand by it

I have plenty of buyers that will pay $15 per UNSORTED SETS PRIOR to a release (not after as prices drop), but always ask myself why I would do that, some do, yes it saves time, but when the same guy will pay $22 per if sorted (and some guys only wanted them sorted by 1s...1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, etc...), I think shoot on 100 sets that is $700, and on 400 sets that is $2800

of course it is not always that way, but I realize on sets at least I get paid for doing the work so i don't want to pay someone to do that and what if they make mistakes and it costs you more in the end, or what if they steal, who knows

I am thankful for my wife and friend, they get all the food, drinks, and tv they can stand LOL, oh and cards
If you need to reach me and do not have my email, please click on PRIVATE MESSAGES and send me one
My ebay items:
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote