View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #57 (permalink)
addicted36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Why is every problem you have...

A) a life or death matter?
B) have to be posted here?

Just handle your business instead of whining about it to all of us.

Is it me or are we seeing more and more of these types of threads?
Thank you! Madbacker your awesome. Seriously I've never frequented a community where every decision, every box break, every trade, every sale has to be validated by the community because the person involved isn't confident enough in themselves to make a decision and stick to it.

As for the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
You messed up by spending the money before the deal was even complete. That's totally on you man.
I agree with this completely. If you don't like the deal then ship everything back including the money, when you get it. How long would it take for you to come up with $20 in this hobby? My guess is not long. Do the right thing, don't go looking for a partial refund and chalk the deal up to a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by matfanofold View Post
Aside from the unfortunate situation, I think that if someone is going to actively buy, sell, or trade then they should have the means to fix/refund said transactions if an issue arises. This to me is a sort of pet peeve, have the means available to rectify any and all issues before commiting to buying/selling/trading... This goes for both buyer, seller, or either end of a deal.
Completely agree. I think its lame you already spent that money and don't have it anymore. What if you went into a retailer to return something you bought for a refund and they said "Sorry we don't have any money to give you", bet you would be livid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Hey jackass, if you don't have something worthwhile to post, stay the #@#@#@#@ out of my threads

This is only the second advice thread I've posted and the other was when I first started, have had other issues pop up that were easily dealt with, was just looking for some thoughts on a new situation I had never thought would come up.

There is nothing wrong with these threads, there is no reason someone shouldn't be able to ask for some advice as to how something on here should be handled, if you don't like it, just don't read those threads.

This is why 95% of this board can't stand you
Speak for yourself. I would rather listen to madbacker tell me to piss off and eat cheerios then to listen to half of the regulars around here. He is original, has original thoughts, and is right 99% of the time he speaks.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote