View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #227 (permalink)
houdini
BlowoutTV

Do not make the mistake of basing your break on hits alone. High end base sells very, very well at comc. You can easily get $1 to $10 for many of your cards not listed.

DO NOT SELL ANY CARDS AT AUCTION ON EBAY NOW!! You can BIN/OBO, sure, but auction is a terrible way to throw away money unless your player is in the postseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoan3d View Post
I knew I was going to be put near the bottom of the list, but I easily lost over $100 on this break and I was the 6th best? Ouch. Congrats to the top 5 because the rest of us lost our ass .
Quote:
Originally Posted by fduran27 View Post
Wow - this break was brutal then if I am drafting that low- only major hit was the Ruth that is valued at $100
I am not sure what you guys were expecting out of this break. Average ROI on any Topps High End Product is about 40% of market prices. We actually did very, very well in this break.
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote