View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
mkal411

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin9900 View Post
That is about the 4th time the Wang has sold and not once has it actually stuck. One time it even got shipped overseas and came back, package was refused by the buyer and he got a refund. I know the kid who pulled it and he has had no luck getting it sold so far. I'll find out in a few weeks at the LCS if this one stuck this time. Good kid would hope it did stick but so far no bueno!

McCann man not sure what that would/should sell for honestly he is very up and down and your best bet now might be to hold til Spring and hope he hits a few homers or something in ST. Sure is purdy though!
That's crazy about the Wang logoman auto...

I may throw the McCann on eBay with a mid/high BIN/BO and see what kind of offers come in.

Full Box 2 Recap:
Yovani Gallardo Pastime Patches /99 - Sweet looking patch
Josh Johnson solo shot auto
Prince Fielder solo shot jersey /275
Ryan Howard Bronze base parallel /99
Kevin Kouzmanoff Bronze base parallel /99
Red base parallels /1199: Cliff Lee, Aaron Bates RC, Granderson, Nolan Reimold RC, Felix, David Hernandez RC, Masterson, Aaron Hill, Sean West RC, Alex Gordon, Rick Porcello RC, Neftali Feliz RC, McLouth, Delgado, Adam Dunn, Anthony Swarzak RC, Morneau, Sabathia, Kershaw, Kouzmanoff, Josh Hamilton

Onto box 3...