View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #58 (permalink)
FreeMan12406

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Thank you! Madbacker your awesome. Seriously I've never frequented a community where every decision, every box break, every trade, every sale has to be validated by the community because the person involved isn't confident enough in themselves to make a decision and stick to it.

As for the OP

I agree with this completely. If you don't like the deal then ship everything back including the money, when you get it. How long would it take for you to come up with $20 in this hobby? My guess is not long. Do the right thing, don't go looking for a partial refund and chalk the deal up to a mistake

Completely agree. I think its lame you already spent that money and don't have it anymore. What if you went into a retailer to return something you bought for a refund and they said "Sorry we don't have any money to give you", bet you would be livid

Speak for yourself. I would rather listen to madbacker tell me to piss off and eat cheerios then to listen to half of the regulars around here. He is original, has original thoughts, and is right 99% of the time he speaks.
Well said Alex, well said.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote