View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #38 (permalink)
stinkus

Do people usually put "WARNING, THERE ARE $700 WORTH OF CARDS INSIDE THIS PACKAGE" on the outside of it? Otherwise how would your wife know WHETHER you spent $7 or $700? Also, someone who spends that much money seems to have a very nonchalant and cavalier attitude about a lost package. If i spend $500+ on something and the PO had a "check the tracking" or "we don't know" approach to it, I'd be furious and barking up the corporate ladder until they sent slab-sniffing dogs looking for the damn thing.

Also, no matter how bad of a taste a processed insurance claim leaves, how can u not spend the $15 extra to cover you in case of a loss? I've been through it and it sucks, but it is SOOOO worth it. Nice to know that if it doesn't turn up, you're just ok with it. Must be nice to not worry about such a huge potential loss.

I hope everything works out for the best, but seems like neither of you have a great deal of interest this deal is processed properly, either on the front or back end.