View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #101 (permalink)
SportsItUpCards

No no no, you got it all wrong, and you know it! I've tried, and tried, and tried again........... but you and a few others don't know how to let things go. I've let things slide MANY times before and continue to do so, but it seems that you guys can't help yourselves for some reason.

By the way, i'm not saying anything here to start any trouble like you're saying. I'm just expressing my love of the sport and hobby, and just hate it when people come on and say something like, "it's just cardboard" or "it's just a game".... If that's your opinion, great! I'm just giving mine. But since you wanted to make it seem like i'm the trouble maker here, and you're just trying to make peace LOL... I figure to point out what you already know, which is i've tried in the past, and you just couldn't help yourself, and just had to follow my every post with some bs, as usual. But as always, i'm willing to let things go, that is, if you can help yourself do it. Just go back into your posts and you'll see what you already know, i'm sure.

Anyway, carry on, and yeah, Happy Collecting! See... you're learning!

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is online now   Reply With Quote