View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCKUS671 View Post
Hi all! As you probably have guessed by now, i'm new to the forum and dont know squat! I would like to start a MMA collection and have seen some really cool cards in the FS section of the forum. I live on Guam, have a paypal account and would like to buy cards from other members. Some questions i have are...
1. Would forum members ship cards to me via USPS priority? If so, who pays for the shipping?Yes and you pay shipping. Seller normally posts if shipping is already included in card price or if its seperate.

2. I am new to paypal as well but i have successfully sent money to an email address using my paypal account and my debit card number. Is this an acceptable way to buy cards on the forum and what other forms of payment are possible?yes the most common and other forms are money orders and concealed cash but very rare around here.

3. I'm assuming if the seller is willing to ship cards to my location, i would send him/her the payment in full through paypal before anything is shipped. Is this correct?
yes and you may be asked to pay extra shipping costs due to being outside of the states. Ive personally never shipped there but international shipping usually costs more than regular shipping to US residents.

Sorry for all the rookie questions but i would really like to buy some of the cards/lots that i've seen on here and have never done so before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, EJ
Just know your word is everything on these boards so dont do anything shady to give members a reason not to trust you. Once you lose the members trust you might as well delete your account because no one will deal with you. Good luck and welome to the forums