Premium Credit Cards
This is just one of those totally off-topic topics. Monday night boredom.
Does anyone here own a Premium Credit Card? Like, one that costs more than $300/year to hold?
The reason I ask is because my boss has one and I got to take advantage of it at the airport and it was pretty cool (just the lounge, free stuff).
- Do you own a premium credit card?
- How much is the annual fee?
- Do you, or your work pay for it?
- What benefits come with it?
- How many people think premium credit cards are absolutely ridiculous?
- How much do you charge to your credit card (monthly or yearly)?
- Do you pay it off or let your balance roll over month-to-month?
Right now I have a no-fee, no real benefits credit card. I pay it off each month.
@Ooosh_E on Twitter
Collecting Travis Snider [looking for all blue or better 2006 Bowman Draft Chromes]
I have recently moved, so please make sure you have my new address