Thread: Farmville 2
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chaddie84
Member
 
Chaddie84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 6,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
Hmmmm...secret fan? I think so!
I personally think the show is made by the devil. The failure rate of this so-called marriage hook-up show is so high, it blows my mind. It's almost like watching a train wreck. 90% of the "contestants" are on the show just for some publicity and the other 10% are stupid to think they will find potential with a random selection of strangers. I keep telling her the show is beyond terrible, but there's no getting through to her. I guess real-life soap operas can be addicting.
__________________
COMC Prices Dropped and Auto-Accept set to 20%!
Chaddie84 is offline   Reply With Quote