View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
beaver1080

Default ebay buyer to block exquisite-investment

this clown made a couple best offers on a card of mine, i accepted $6.50 dlvd, after a few invoices and messages, they finally respond saying they are going to pay. problem is i said i was leaving for vacation and needed payment on a certain day, fair enough since it had already been a week. well the respond they are paying the day after i leave......well they still didn't pay after that so i opened a npb case and after a month finally got paid. i always worry when i have to open cases which luckily is not that often. i get a message saying card received and will leave positive once left for me. ok no problem......."took almost a month to pay, would have left neutral but no longer an option" so i guess this is not allowed even though i see it a lot as feedback. anyways i then get several messages threatening to have me banned on ebay, and that i was reported, also said since i left that he was leaving me a negative, which he did. "AVOID THIS SELLER LEAVES NEGATVE COMMENTS WITH POSITIVE FEEDBACK REPORTED!!!!!!" i reported this to ebay with the messages he sent me, let's see if they do something about this i doubt it though. over 450 positive feedback since 2007 and i get my 1st dbag negative........sorry for the long read just a little pissed