View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 04:13 PM   #62 (permalink)
JosieD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I don't understand it either. You aren't hurting anyone and you have nothing to gain from posting these auctions. You are just trying to help out fellow collectors.
Thank you. I will just keep posting cards because I like searching ebay while at work. It keeps me occupied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Well I expect a deal that is going to make me a millionaire overnight so I am pretty pissed at you too. I mean, COME ON! It's your job to make us all rich since you are the one who started this thread...
I will keep trying to hit the big one just for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
Someone took advantage of last night's card...I think it's a nice gesture. There might not be any "OMG MOJORIFIC STEALZ" but you've posted some nice cards at fair or better prices. I don't mind if you want to keep up the nice deed.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Wow...what a d*ckhead post. Even if a bunch of her posts probably weren't super deals (they probably weren't), you could've said it a little (a lot) more nicely.
I appreciate you sticking up for me. I will be the first to admit, not all my deals were that great of deals. They are hit or miss.

Vintage card posted. If I have time, I will be posting some more this evening. As always, I invite others to post any deals they find, too.

Last edited by JosieD; 10-28-2012 at 05:08 PM.
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote