View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #76 (permalink)
37Jetson

Ah the smell of Hypocrisy in the morning! Or is that the smell of Cowardice?

I cannot understand how an Ebay seller can be so willing to damage the business of other sellers. Too many low DSR's can cost sellers their Ebay Discounts and possibly get them removed as a seller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Actually, I can say you are not being honest. Do you think I did not know the answers before I asked?

Now, I do not think your shipping rates are high, but I do know you are not being honest. Seemed obvious when you refused to back it up.

You have great feedback and you usually leave positive feedback - although I cannot know what DSR's you leave.

I have no dog in this fight at all and do not mean you any ill will, but you did lie.

Not all your auctions are free shipping and you charge $2.50 for 1 card - more than the OP.

EDIT: $2.50 is same as the OP, not more.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote