View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #143 (permalink)
Jrb1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
I'll reiterate on what I said ... you continue to insult your fellow businessmen, guys that consistently go above-and-beyond to promote this hobby and help others. You think this is a good way to conduct yourself?? I consider this more offensive than someone charging $5 to ship in a PWE.
Insult? more like protect, myself from the gang of wolves attacking me because I speak it how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
Did you just admit to giving other members false eBay usernames to make your friend's feedback seem like you own, or am I reading that wrong?
Nope, I didn't not give me ebay ID out & I still haven't, The Investigator thinks he found it. That was my former account 2.5 months ago. I have a different account that is mine that you will have to find. I will not reiterate that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
What is the use of having a DSR or a feedback system if you are forcing your buyers to give you 5s all day long? How can anyone trust a skewed system.

If it makes you feel better maybe ebay should start a new policy on pre approved bidders with a option of not allowing bidders who do not support excessive shipping standards lol (Joke).

On a serious note, The OP is not excessive in his shipping charges inb my opinion. But I dont think anyone should be held in contempt or threatened because they choose to leave a feedback they deem reasonable. What you are basically saying is "Dont bid on my items and win them unless you are willing to leave me 5 stars". Thats defeats the purpose of a feedback system. Not saying you dont deserve more than 1 star in this case. Just stating that it works both ways if you are looking for honest feedback.
If they need pre-approved bidders, then the shill bidding will start. The mentality of all this sellers are whatever they do is correct, whatever I do is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
So this Ebay account that you proudly claim to have a 4.98 Shipping DSR is not yours?

You were not lying to us were you?

The truth can set you free.
On my Account I have a 4.98. The Jrbsportscards! account was a 4.94 last time I was on it, Thats why I dropped my shipping charges to $2 on the other account.

I have nothing else left to say here.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote