Thread: New Contest
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ooosh

Default New Contest

My next week is going to be absolute hell at work. I have a lot of deadlines to meet and a lot of projects to deliver.

That said, I am happy to have a job. Also, I have finally found a place that I am going to try and volunteer at (I really wonder why it is so difficult to find a volunteer position in Toronto...) and I will be trying it out next Friday, after said long week.

So here is the contest, a bit different and I hope we get some interest.

I want you to nominate a member that posts in the Baseball forum -- they must collect baseball cards. You can not vote for yourself.

Other Requirements Include:
- Must have been a member for 6 months
- Must have 25+ Positive iTrader feedback
- Must have 300+ posts
- Must not be on my blocked list (there aren't many)

One entry per member. If you vote for someone that does not meet the requirements, I will let you know and you may submit another nomination. I will tally the names. Feel free to keep this bumped up (as in, you can post more than one reply but only one nomination). Contest will end Sunday evening at 8PM.

- Homerun 14
- Houdini II
- Major_League I
- JosieDively III
- friarbolt I
- Bruvydsb I
- bd3d86 III
- WilsonValdez 27
- mikecancelliere II
- boardermartin
- Jaypers II
- Carrbeaz I
- 90sbaseballfan
- vwbus
- Craiggysandford
- Jlzinck

Winner gets this (don't chirp me, I know he is not a superstar but at least the card is nice, love this set).

If this gets no interest or no one votes I will try a different type of contest. Winner must win by at least 3 votes.

Last edited by Ooosh; 11-04-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Ooosh is offline   Reply With Quote