View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
FreeFlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFAN#1 View Post
Blow me. Its a mailday man. I always post that things are available FS/FT when I post a mailday. Forgot your opinion mattered though. Choke on a Richard
Blow me and choke on a richard.... real mature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFAN#1 View Post
I did too. I took them all the same way with my phone and they came out like this. To bad I was lazy about it. Maybe I dont know what im doing but captain Chokeonit let me have it
Captain Chokeonit. Really? Grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFlow View Post
Wrong section and it's really easy to fix all of the pictures that are upside down or sideways on photobucket..... It literally takes 10 seconds per picture to fix. Just click edit underneath the picture on photobucket. Or in windows image viewer after you scan, click the rotate button before you save it?

Sorry about your situation though.... Still not an excuse to be lazy with pictures, not list prices and list in wrong section for more views though. You have 260 sales and 5000 posts, this isn't your first rodeo....

GLWS
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm View Post
Really??? Guys going through a hard time, and youre giving him one over upside down pictures? If it bugs you that much, maybe stand on your head and look!
Sorry to jump in OP, but to attack someone going through a rough stretch of REAL LIFE over upside down pieces of cardboard is pretty sad.
I ATTACKED HIM? Grow a pair, I think telling me to suck a **** was worst then my whole post. Check my bold words , I typed MY OPINION in an OPEN FORUM about selling in the wrong section with no prices, I thought I was being nice about the pictures and even told him how to do it.

If it makes you feel better to defend your thread with obscenity's towards me, so be it, Not gonna put someone down even more then they say they already are so I deleted the rest of my post. It was really harsh, Would have made you lay down in your bed in the fetal position and cry yourself to sleep the way your acting.

But you did buy the Nelson 9.5 in SEPTEMBER for $32.99 ..... That's an November mailday? The seller walk it to your house himself?

BGS 9 5 10 2008 Topps Chrome Jordy Nelson TC207 Auto Rookie RC | eBay

Looking to Buy- Redskins-Raiders-Bills-Lakers-PelicansRookie Autos

Last edited by FreeFlow; 11-03-2012 at 08:03 AM.
FreeFlow is offline   Reply With Quote