View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #97 (permalink)
jand8791

It really ticks me off watching the Vikes offense. AP is running great, averaging like 10+ yards a carry, then they decide to throw the stupid ball. It makes me wonder if Ponder actually wants to win the game. Stand in the pocket for 10 sec, try to scramble out, and eventually get sacked. Not even try to throw the ball away. Check. Throw a pass either 10 yards short or above your receiver. Check. Throw a 2 yard pass to someone on a 3 & 15. Check. If the coaching staff doesn't even consider benching him, I feel sorry for every Vikes fan that has tickets to the next game. I can't wait for the first drive of the game when it is a 3 & out with one or two incompletions. The Vikes crowd will let everyone know how they feel.
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
jand8791 is offline   Reply With Quote