View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
nateadams2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
if youre not wanting to have trolling, probably poor choice of title. ive only watched the knicks play against the heat (team i pull for). i think they looked good. obviously they are not going to shoot the 3 ball every game like they did against the heat. novak is always automatic, melo is melo, and they played solid d against the heat. the knicks need to be a powerhouse in the east imo. i still wished jordan would have returned to play for the knicks, i have a autobiography of his i did as a book report in high school and if memory served me correctly, near the last page is a picture of him in the center of the knicks logo at madison square garden and it talks about him possibly wanting to play for the knicks, he always had strong games in the garden, imagine if he played for the knicks.....
hey...with the trend they have had maybe the would still sign him....haha. poking a little fun is fine. going on rants bashing is different. they obviously aren't going to shoot the 3 like that every game (besides novak, he's ridiculous). but the defense will give them a chance to win most games. I know that it's only 3 games in with 79 left. alot can happen, but if they can play consistent D like this then I definitely think that a top 3 seed in the East is obtainable.
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote