View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exclamation Member:okiesouthpaw34...AVOID At All Costs!!!

before i start typing I am going to say that this deal did not happen on blowout, but the person that i made the trade with on another site is a current member on this site.

okiesouthpaw34 aka Tbillen on pat nesheks trading site made a post offering 50/50s for Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, and Ryan Nugent Hopkins, so i went and ordered 8x10s and pucks for this. about 10 minutes after i told him i ordered the pucks, he tells me not to send the pucks and he will not get them signed (LOW BLOW #1)

He gave me an original date for me to get the items there...they got there the day after thanks to USPS (LOW BLOW #2). well he made another thread taking items for the next week but wouldnt get my items signed for me.

I insisted that he held onto the items instead of sending them back to me in hopes that he could get them signed at a next game.

He then sends me a message when he receives them saying that one of the pics was damaged and it looks like drag marks and i told him that the only way for that to be possible is if he forced the pics out of the hard response from him

Come today, i see he made a thread showing my items signed but since he refuses to answer my messages, i went through a mod there and he told me that since i told him to hold onto the pictures, the mods concluded that i was saying for him to keep the pics for himself and i would not be getting the signed pics after all (LOW BLOW #3). In fact, he wont even send me my 8x10 cases back.

I did not even want to message one of the mods because he had become good friends with okiesouthpaw34 but he was the only one to respond so i believe there is bias there. He said that he talked to the other mods and they all "agreed" that he gets to keep the pictures but I doubt it. The mod I talked to (baseballgenius80 on nesheks site) basically told me i was out of luck and not to message him anymore.

Another reason why I love blowout is that the mods dont take sides

Anyways, I am now out 10 bucks for the pictures, 25 for the pucks (well i still have the pucks but dont need them), 5.50 shipping there, and 2.50 on the sase totaling 43 dollars I am out to this DBAG

Please do not deal with this guy. If you know him in person and can help me out, that would be amazing.
Looking for signed Memorabilia??? I am Your Guy!!
wwechampion619 is offline   Reply With Quote