View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #1414 (permalink)
t2554

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckycap View Post
There were some sold on eBay after SDCC in July. Those won't show up in completed listings now as it would be over 3 months.
I'd say several hundred were passed out at the Cryptozoic store at SDCC the day the Yeun and Cohen signed. The people working the store had stacks of the cards that they were passing out. Though you had to be at the store 2 differant times to get both signatures. They weren't signing at the same time. I've still got mine from the signing.
I'm sure Crypto will do something differant to the card. The pic on their site makes the card look like it's got a matted border which the cards from SDCC didn't have. I'm sure there will be something put on the back of the cards to as I thnk the SDCC Cards were blank on the back.
Thank you for posting this. I wasn't there so I couldn't say for sure how many they signed but I know I saw pics from the event with stacks of those pictures for them to sign. I think they signed a few hours apart but I know there are pictures from the signing out there.

Here is a video I found from both of their signings showing the long lines and a pile of the cards (yes I know they probably ALL weren't signed, but to those of you thinking there weren't that many signed were wrong. I'm sure there are a bit fewer of the pics with both of them signed though.):

The Walking Dead Cast Signing - YouTube!

Seems like you guys think I am dissing the dual auto (I would love to have it) but I was just comparing it to the triple wardrobe in terms of what I think the values would be.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote