View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #55 (permalink)
Davesportscards

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinnox View Post
seriously? didn't realize this was grammar school. tell me to get a life then try and insult my spelling and grammar? lol, you sound just like that a$$hole that works for topps that sent him the letter back. no wonder you have a stick up your ass.

the op had every right to express his anger and disappointment. and if you cant understand that, then i apologize for your lack of a brain. weather or not the the op was right or wrong doesn't matter. it was the topps employee that acted out as well. he represents the entire organization and by doing that, he made them look very unprofessional and down right laughable (even though they already are). No matter how bad a customer gets or acts, employees are supposed to maintain composure and give customers respect, even if they don't deserve it.
You say I don't have a brain and somehow I'm the ahole? You sir are pathetic. I work in customer service. You give me attidude not only will you not get what you want but you will recieve the same treatment you give me. You sir are dead wrong. Please wake up from your dream world. You and the OP must be related.