View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #62 (permalink)
vc15jrich23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
Umm wow. You're mature. Took all of 15 seconds to read and I'm sure it took you 15 minutes to type it. And you tell HIM to get a life lol.
I am not sure but I am willing to bet that quote was a response to me. Since he can't seem to figure it out that he is in the wrong for handling the situation the way he did I am sure he also can't either read or process information he does read as I stated I put him on my ignore list. Just from the responses I have read by him (before I had him on ignore) he seems like one of those types of people that think they are always right no matter what. Unfortunatly there is no way to tell them that they are wrong and could have handled a situation better so the best bet is to put them on ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinnox View Post
maybe that's why you're on here running you're mouth. bc if you really worked in customer service and talked to ppl like you are on here, you sir (or ragging mam?)would be out of a job.

you ever get tired of telling people to grow up? seem to say it a lot. seriously man, you're on a TRADING CARD forum telling people to grow up. irony is funny.

you're being rude, defending rude people. guess birds of a feather do flock together. you made your point long ago, but yet just cant seem to let anyone else who wants to make theirs, make it without your 2 cents. you seriously have some issues.

guess i should wake up from my dream world. after all, this is your world dave, we all just live in it.
I have seen you call people names so technically you are running your mouth too.