View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
drob50

Quote:
Originally Posted by phishphood318 View Post
Sorry guys that I don't feel that comfortable sending my card first. I am not the richest man in the world. I am brand new to this site. I have been ripped off in the past when eBay was not so safe and I was not so smart trying to buy a card when I was younger. Maybe you guys would feel comfortable doing so but I do not. Thanks for making me feel like an idiot.

MODS you can delete this. I am sorry for wasting everyone's time and just wanted to see some offers for this card. I have owned it for 7 years now and I was just thinking maybe something else is out there. It's cool I didn't think it through and I should have before I posted. Maybe when I work on my feedback and feel a little more comfortable I will revisit this idea.
Mate, you shouldn't feel like an idiot AT ALL!
Clearly it is the discussion in this thread that caused the thoughts on how to make a deal. Without it, you or others wouldn't have known/contemplated it!

My comment above was just indicating that all possibilities have been ruled out!

Personally, I am glad this thread went nowhere! That way you (a true Lebron fan) are forced to keep it in your PC!