View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #215 (permalink)
tajikey
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitten View Post
if tajikey would allow me to buy into this break I would be interetsed in purchasing whoever gets the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES. i'll be watching this one closely unfortunately I didn't have the money to buy in at the time
No worries, man. If I have a shot at picking them up when my turn comes, I'll do that and sell the slot to you. I only got in to fill a slot so we could get the random done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmiller1k View Post
uhhhhh...do i get the first pick??
Sure does. You got the first pick in cases 1, 3, and 5, and the last pick in cases 2, and 4. Well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusRelax View Post
You sure did, congrats.

I got 2, 18, 20, 29.

This is the highest spot I've ever had, so I'm definitely extremely happy.
I guess it pays to buy more slots! That last slot you picked up might just pay for your whole break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAndrew View Post
31 out of 32...for a snake draft, I'll take it
You ultimately reverse jinxed yourself! Pick #2 in cases 2 and 4 is AWESOME!

With that said, the draft is officially open. Those with pick #1, rmiller (1, 3, and 5) and badsims (2 and 4) can go ahead and make their first pick, if they're ready. Remember, you're drafting for all cases at one time, so R, you'll pick for cases 1, 3, and 5 at the same time, and badsims, you'll pick 2 and 4 at the same time.

I have listed the official draft dates and times for each participant in the OP. I do this in case we come up against the clock. You'll also notice the draft doesn't officially start until the 5th, but as mentioned above, whoever is currently on the clock is more than welcome to draft before their scheduled window opens.

Let the games begin, and congrats to all those with top spots (present company NOT included)!
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote