View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
lagalaxyfan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmcrushers View Post
I'll say my two cents and be done.

Pm'd about a deal figured the card sold for $150 on a regular basis. Took literally 1 minute between pms to check last sales just to double check only two last sales one at $46 as an auction and one as a BIN/BO at $150. Decided that wasn't enough for me to constitute a trade, tried a few other offers and didn't work out. Instead of just saying no thanks OP went into hoopla when all he had to do was say no. Continued to get into hoopla after I said all he had to do was say no and leave it at that.

Btw, think it worked out just fine for him. Sold the lot for at least around $100 more than what the GC was worth.....

Don't see why this warranted a thread but fire way OP/Boys. I have bigger fish to fry.
You made me an offer (and even asked whether you should ship it via mail or PM), and I accepted.

Your other "offers" consisted of lower-end cards that did not improve your offer at all. You tried telling me that "if the Falcons lose their next 8 games, it will go back to being a $45 card."

I'm angry since I told an actual serious buyer that the lot was being negotiated, and he missed out on it unfortunately.
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote