View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Griffin3 View Post
Ok...here is the story. I had a 4 card lot for sale. A member asked if I would split it up, he only wanted 1 card. I said that I would rather sell as a lot but PM me an offer if they would like. They sent me an offer of $25. I said that I could do it for $25 and to let me know if they wanted it and I would send them my paypal addy. They said to send paypal addy and they would pay right away.

10 minutes later he sends me a PM asking what the card was numbered to. I told him and he sends me a pm back saying that they are going for $20 on ebay and asked if I could go any lower after he already agreed to pay $25 for the card.

Anyways I sent him a message back saying that I could do it for $22 dlvd at the lowest. He then proceeds to ignore my PM's. I removed my listing from ebay since he agreed on buying it and I sent my pp addy to him.

Should this member receive a negative
I will try to say this as clear as I possibly can. How is this not neg worthy? The buyer asked for his paypal addy and send he would send payment right away and that never happened. That is flat out, 100% backing out of a deal. There is no way on planet earth that someone could have backed out of this deal more then this buyer did. Give him a negative. If I did not see this thread and a negative is not left then how am I or any other member supposed to know what this member is capable of.

The words "send me your paypal and I will pay right away" came out of the buyers mouth. That is a deal. And if anyone in this thread does not think that is a deal then could you please elaborate to me what a deal is? I am all ears.