View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Ok but with that mindset people would be completely allowed and in the right if they stiffed seller since no money changed hands. That doesnt make great sense.
Exactly. If this was the case then basically you are saying that anyone on here can go into anyones sales thread and say they will take something and not pay and a negative cannot be given out because no money exchanged hands? I know it happens on here all the time but that does not mean its ok. So next time someone puts a sales thread up I can go in and say I will take it and ask for the sellers paypal addy. But before I pay I will to go to ebay and comc and see if the card is for sale cheaper on there and if it is I can stiff the seller and not pay because his price was a few bucks higher then comc or ebay.Because thats exactly what this buyer did to the seller in this case. I sure hope that is not gonna be allowed on here. That would be chaos. But hey if this guy can do it and not get a neg then I guess I can as well.
Lock your windows and doors. A group of Penguins have been committing home invasions.Yes, thats right, I said Penguins. They are armed and considered extremely dangerous. You have been warned---God Bless--I like turtles--Is an horse a athlete?

Last edited by cking; 11-15-2012 at 06:27 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote