View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Orangejello727
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
If you are gonna leave me low DSR's when I charge $2 shipping AND it is flat rate, don't buy cards, period. Just get out of the buying cards part of the hobby. I know people on here that do ding it when it $2, and I'm sick and tired of always getting dinged on DSR's when my S/H charges are way more than fair. In my last 16 sales, 2 people dinged me for a $2 charge. I don't know how people can get away with $2.50, $3 when $2 apparently isn't good enough. It is part eBay's fault for allowing this to be so important, but I think it is time for eBay to do a little more research, and understand what S/H prices are fair and not, and than base that off if someone deserves an automatic 5 or not. It's a joke.
Are you sure they dinged you on Shipping charges and not some other criteria under "Shipping"?? $2 is pretty cheap.

I suggest you stop selling on ebay if you dont like their system and feedback process. Its much easier to do that then to tell buyers not to bid on your items.

On the "free shipping" issue? Ive been successful with it on my high end. I sold a card for $440 and $8 to ship Xpress post. But when I listed another card (Same card different serial number) with free shipping (Xpress post) I got $670 for it.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote