View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
SPauthentic84

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Either the market for Exquisite has taken off ridiculously, or your estimate is way off.

I think I remember these selling for around $700, nobody really wanted them as they weren't his actual RC.

I sold my Jordan one last year for $1600-ish. Apparently that is now $2-3k, the Durant is numbered higher and still not Jordan level, despite being his rookie year.
I'd say that this KD is worth anywhere from $1200-1800, depending on what the market has actually done. Personally, I wouldn't even pay near that, despite them being beautiful cards.
Pretty sure the exquisite market has taken off ridiculously.

Maybe Im high (maybe Im not), but to think you can find this card at 1200 just wont happen. I think people have started to look at these things like mini pieces of high end art. MJ, Lebron, Kobe, and soon to be KD are world wide icons. This is KDs rookie year and only exquisite. I think thats why its so much higher than comparable kobe and lebron exquisites since there are more to choose from.

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
SPauthentic84 is offline   Reply With Quote