Break Date - Wednesday, December 12th @ 8 PM EST - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/monthl...x-breaks-at-bo
Auction - $5 minimum
BILLS - $5 - EmtinHawaii
CARDINALS - $6 - EmtinHawaii
CHIEFS - $6 - EmtinHawaii
EAGLES - $15 - sooslow
RAIDERS - $5 - trubear
TEXANS - $15 - sooslow
It's that time again to get set up for the October break. Link to last month’s break: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/a...er-2012-a.html
The break is a 26 Team break where members pick their team on a draft basis. The draft order is determined by a random by the mods. The additional 6 teams are auctioned off with the opening bid starting at $5. The auction of the 6 additional teams is only open for members who have joined this break with a team.
The fee for the group is $25 for the first team and $20 for each additional team. Each member is only allowed to own a maximum of 3 teams (excluding auctioned teams). Out of the $25 - $20 is set aside for the purchase of boxes and $5 ($3 shipping, $1 supplies, $1 PP fees) is set aside for supplies, shipping, and paypal fees.
26 teams x $20 a piece towards boxes + $30 minimum for auctioned teams means we get to break at least $550 worth of boxes this month. All boxes will be between years 2010 - 2012 with at least 1 box from each of those years.
* Members will receive all cards pulled for their teams including base. Even if you tell me that you don’t want base cards I am sending them anyways because I don’t want them.
* If a card has a player in a different team jersey than listed on the card, the card goes to the team listed on the card. (Ex. Jay Cutler pictured in a Broncos jersey but the card lists Bears, the card would go to the Bears).
* If there is no team listed on the card or the team listed on the card is the player’s college team then the card goes to the team that drafted the player. If the player was undrafted then the card goes to the team that first claimed the player. (Ex. A 2010 autograph of Brett Favre and the card lists Southern Mississippi as the team, the card would go to the Falcons.)
* If a card has multiple teams on the card then the team that is represented the most on the card will receive it. (Ex. A quad GU card of Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Larry Fitzgerald, and Reggie Wayne, the card would go to the Colts because there are 2 Colts listed on the card). If all teams are represented equally then the team that appears first on the card will receive it (Ex. the top team on a vertical card, the left-most team on a horizontal card).
* If the card is dual-sided the back side of the card is the side with the card #. If the card # is not present on the card then the back side of the card is the side with the hologram sticker.
* If you drafted 1 team you are only allowed to win 1 auction team, otherwise you are allowed to win 3 teams at the most.
* Minimum bid is $5. Each bid increment must be at least $1.
* If you plan on bidding on multiple teams you must do so in separate posts. Only 1 bid is allowed per post.
2012 Topps Triple Threads (2 Autos, 2 GU) - $185
2012 Topps Chrome (1 Auto) - $80
2011 Crown Royale (2 Autos, 2 GU) - $63
2011 Topps Precision (4 Autos) - $90
2010 Epix (2 Autos, 2 GU) - $60
2010 Topps Platinum (3 Autos) - $88
TEAMS - 26/26
49ERS - DJPong - PAID
BEARS - Chando - PAID
BENGALS - Clarka3 - PAID
BILLS - EmtinHawaii - PAID
BRONCOS - EmtinHawaii - PAID
BROWNS - kennyhasty - PAID
BUCS - poipounda - PAID
CARDINALS - EmtinHawaii - PAID
CHARGERS - 56LightsOut56 - PAID
CHIEFS - EmtinHawaii - PAID
COLTS - OHLDS - PAID
COWBOYS - jiggidy - PAID
DOLPHINS - trubear - PAID
EAGLES - sooslow - PAID
FALCONS - imbaked247 - PAID
GIANTS - trubear - PAID
JAGUARS - dbrown - PAID
JETS - EmtinHawaii - PAID
LIONS - Chando - PAID
PACKERS - iBLeeDBaTTLeReD - PAID
PANTHERS - sooslow - PAID
PATRIOTS - dbrown - PAID
RAIDERS - trubear - PAID
RAMS - kennyhasty - PAID
RAVENS - sooslow - PAID
REDSKINS - mac.nokes - PAID
SAINTS - McPoofy04 - PAID
SEAHAWKS - imbaked247 - PAID
STEELERS - jiggidy - PAID
TEXANS - sooslow - PAID
TITANS - McPoofy04 - PAID
VIKINGS - avsrock26 - PAID