View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3toOKC View Post
No offence to the community that knows of the disorder or knows someone with it. This is regarding White's future career.

He knew this is day is coming, but he hasn't improved going about it? Realistically think about it, you think the Rockets organization would cater to player who can't compete at a NATIONAL level? They did accommodate him with a therapist and bus traveling, but you can't go across the nation in a bus taking you there to every single game, not to mention Toronto games. With all the resources he can now access more than ever before, he should take advantage of that but he decides to go to social media and vent his frustration against the Rocket organization which is a big mistake. His NBA career would never take off if he stays the way he is now.
I don't think he ever said he wanted to take a bus to every single game, across the whole country. I read that he wanted to take a bus if it was possible but he would fly if needed be.

There really isn't anything saying all the details of both sides. I would be intereted in seeing that and actually what each side wants.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote