View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #185 (permalink)
pac213up

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
I'm a fraud when it comes to statistics? When?

You are the one that used a sample size of one. You are the one that used a sample size of 15. You are the one that tried to mock the fact that I was calling you out for using stupid samples sizes. You then ignored that fact and now you are now posting articles saying sample size is something that needs to be considered.

Yeah you look silly. good try

Your sample size of 15 out of 53 may not be a complete joke (although that still is debatable- i mean it was better then a sample size of 1) but I was never talking about 1 season.
Well then we can both agree that a sample size of 1 and 15 is better than a sample size of 0....which is what you provided.

Here is what you said -

Quote:

not having ray anymore is going to take a couple asts away so it could get close some games.
Quote:
Seems like I was correct when I said Ray Allen added about 3-4 assists on to Rondos totals every game.
Already showed that not having Ray did not take away assists from Rondo last year so not sure why it would this year. Give it a try though. Use some statistics and back up your nonsense. Please post on the other thread though.